Get That Parisian Accent

I'm loving this Parisian themed trend on home decor. One simply can't explain how whimsical and romantic the vibe Paris gives off. And how we wish we could capture that in our little space. I think if I am to do my daughter's bedroom..I want something Parisian themed..

I guess I fell in the love with these featured Parisian-themed Girls Bedroom in HGTV.


Oh so Pretty room designed by BDifferent. I wish I was a little girl {my first thought when I saw it..}


Love this! Parisian elegance out in full force. Room design by 1919


So whimsical, so girly. Lovely room designed by CanvasMuralStudio.


So Paris. Love the details of this room. Designed by FrenchatHeart.



It's called Vogue Chic by CalledbyDesign. Very fitting. Love this. I think I want this for my own room. :D 


French Cafe. My daughter had excitement spasms when I showed this to her. Lol! Very cute!! I love the Parisian mural on the wall. By Rbms.

Post a Comment

0 Comments